WELCOME TO BLIZZARD DAY!
PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THIS ASSIGNMENT HONESTLY
AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A MAKE-UP DAY
In the technology center, we spend the bulk of our time with hands-on learning activities. being unable to be at school means a different assignment is needed. This activity will help you and your instructor understand what careers interest you.
Please remember, we all will be working today and are available to answer questions throughout the day. Contact me if you have questions relating to the assignment. I can be reached through the blog or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- got to msn.com
- On the blue menu bar, click on "JOB SEARCH" (careerbuilder.com)
- On the orange Menu bar, click on "ADVICE"
- on the left side of this page, you will see "ARTICLES and ADVICE"
- Click on job "JOB INFO AND TRENDS" (second major group)
- On the left of this page, you will see hundreds of links to jobs and careers
- Surf (investigate) 6 to 10 different links
- On the form provided below, list five links that interested you the most
- Be prepared to discuss your search in class
- Contact me upon completion of the assignment
MY FIVE FAVORITE SEARCHES
CONTACT ME WHEN FINISHED! THIS WILL ACT AS PARTICIPATION\ATTENDANCE IN MY CLASS TODAY!